could someone tell me the differences between some of the celestions speakers. Whats the difference between g12-h, g12-75,g12m,g12-70, g1275. I dont get what all the number and stuff are which are the best and could you tell me about the g12-70 in particular. and what are ther best speakers to have on a jcm800 combo 50watt 2 speakers. thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Last edited by Devon8822 at Jun 6, 2006,
bump? what speakers should i want to put into a jcm800?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by joining_heads
What kind of music do you play. I prefer vintage 30s.

and I prefer not selling my firstborn children to pay for speakers.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
Quote by PapaDelicious

It's worth it.

Quote by PapaDelicious

Then have fun never being happy with your setup
first borns usually have some birth defect later on any way (either that or they turn emo)
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
well thanks for the help, What speakers are the ****???
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Can you tell me what are the standar jcm800 speakers?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
-G12H is a greenback with heavier magnet, in between that and V30.
-G12-75s are the stock on 800s, used in 1960 cabinets.
-G12M is the greenback, vintage tone, used in old marshalls.

I believe G12-70s were the original speakers used in 800s when they first came out, the predecesser to the 75s. I used to know more about them but I can't find that book on tube amps I had.
clips
Gear
  • Framus Cobra Head
  • Peavey 5150 Head
  • Marshall MF280 4x12 Cab
  • PRS Custom 24 w/ 3-Way/Coil Tap
  • Ibanez RGT220A w/ EMG 85 Neck/81 Bridge
  • Rack w/ BBE 482i, Hush Super C, and Furman
Quote by JimiMan1535
-G12H is a greenback with heavier magnet, in between that and V30.
-G12-75s are the stock on 800s, used in 1960 cabinets.
-G12M is the greenback, vintage tone, used in old marshalls.

I believe G12-70s were the original speakers used in 800s when they first came out, the predecesser to the 75s. I used to know more about them but I can't find that book on tube amps I had.

That helped... alot! thanks man, I appreciate it.
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
All I really need to know now is, the difference between g12-70s and 75s. Are they acctually different speakers or just wattage? and I need to know how the G12-75 compares to a vintage 30. Which is more vintage/modern? and what is each best for? thanks!
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
ok I just figured out about the g12-70 and apparently it sucks. what about the G12-75 compared to the vintage 30?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage