I thought this would be a good thread, so vox valvetronix owners post your favoutirte settings which includes amp model, effect, gain etc.

Mine would be Boutique clean with autowah.

Sorry if this has been done before
Last edited by chris24789 at Jun 6, 2006,
UK Modern, full volume & gain, scooped mids.

usually no effects, but sometimes a really quick low feedback delay.

but usually I just use my Korg AX1500G through the boutique clean setting (unless I'm playing stuff that needs fuzz, in which case, I use the Tweed amp setting)
well i usually have uk 90s setting on with no fx (but i have a flanger, delay and wah at the push of a button on the vox's pedalboard which are set in that bank but not on when i select it if that makes sense), i have the gain about 6-7 with treble 10, middle 8, bass 6, prescence 10 volume 10. i sometimes use the other uk models (blues, 70s), the tweed 1x12 or vox ac30 (normal and TB).
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
My two faves are... AC15 with the oh so slightest touch of overdrive (gain at about 11'oclock), with some very obvious echoing delay when I choose, and the UK Modern setting with the gain at about 1 oclock with some slightly scooped mids (about 10 oclock) and a little extra bass (probably about 2 oclock). on that channel sometimes I'll do some flanger, some phaser, or some reverb. I also like the AC30 for some smooth little overdrive, and I like the Tweed and blackface models too.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
1) black 2x12 setting with gain at 11 o'clock, treble almost full, mids at 3 o'clock and the bass at 10 o'clock. Also, add some chorus and reverb and play on the neck pickup. Absolutely perfect clean, jangly and bright tone. Add compression instead and you get a nice ska or reggae tone.

2) ac30tb setting with gain at 11 o'clock, treble almost full, mids at 2 or 3 o'clock and bass at 9 o'clock. Play on neck pickup for dirty blues kind of tone.

They are a couple of my favourite. Also, if you change the gain on the second setting to 2 o'clock you get a nice light rock, almost indie sound.
UK80's with gain all the way up and high treb and mid bass and mid and boosted with a danelectro fab dist. no effects.

also clean tweed with chorus
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
Quote by voxdude26
UK80's with gain all the way up and high treb and mid bass and mid and boosted with a danelectro fab dist. no effects.

also clean tweed with chorus

Wow, maybe you dont know how to work EQ properly because uk modern at 75percent gain is already too much gain for me.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p