its seems like with him you either hate him or love him, on this forum it seems mostly hate lol... can you rely deny whether or not hes a great guitarist?
I like him...

But if he had anything to do with the Maiden/Ozzfest incident, he lost some respect from me.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
iv learned a lot from him i think hes great, ive doubted him at times admittedly but hes ace!

btw i seriously doubt he got involved with the maiden incident as hes friends with them to my recollection.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Yeah, but I heard that he may have been loosely involved.

Oh well, he still is awesome.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

well the whole maiden thing was bruce was talkin **** about ozzy so sharon shut off the power or some **** during one of there sets and said some stuff, from what i heard zakk had nothing to do with it, alls he said is that he loves iron maiden but if bruce says any more anti american or anti ozzy **** he would beat his ass, i heard he trashed there tour bus but i dont if thats true or not, but hey he's got ozzy and sharons back thats for sure
Quote by BLS33
well the whole maiden thing was bruce was talkin **** about ozzy so sharon shut off the power or some **** during one of there sets and said some stuff, from what i heard zakk had nothing to do with it, alls he said is that he loves iron maiden but if bruce says any more anti american or anti ozzy **** he would beat his ass, i heard he trashed there tour bus but i dont if thats true or not, but hey he's got ozzy and sharons back thats for sure

Silly rockstars talkin sh!te on stage.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by apocalypse13
Silly rockstars talkin sh!te on stage.

alls bruce said at the wisconsin show is that he loves cows or some ****t like that lol, they did have an awesome stageshow though, jsut shouldnt have voiced his negative opinion about the guy who the tour is named after
Quote by BLS33
alls bruce said at the wisconsin show is that he loves cows

Honestly, I don't really know much about Zakk's involvement in the Sharon Osbourne vs Iron Maiden, but I do know that I like teh BLS and Ozzy. Zakk is kind of arrogant, though, and he's always plugging away his own gear.

Meh.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Booooooring.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I think we either need to make an Only Zakk Wylde thread or do with them what spike did with COB...there's almost a different thread on him everyday...
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
well thats more about zakks various endevours (ozzy, P&G, book of shawdows, and BLS), im just curious why people hate on him so much, im sure he could probably kick most peoples ass playing guitar and just kicking there ass on this forum, and settle down with the stupid noob stuff, its pointless, doesnt hurt my feelings at all to be made fun of over the ****ing internet so why dont you save yourself the time and effort and dont even type it? but hey if it makes you feel cool to make fun of random ppl on the internet for no real reason be my guest
I've always been a pretty big fan.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Quote by BLS33

What the **** was that?

I don't care how much **** Maiden or Bruce Dickenson talked. YOU PAY TO PLAY OZZFEST.

read it again

YOU

PAY

TO

PLAY

OZZFEST

So why the **** would they PAY to play and then deny them their services? Thats just bull****.

Zakk Wylde is a talentless pinch-harmonic abusing hack. Chug-chugchugchug WHIRRRR chugchugchug chug. repeat x4 minutes.
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Zakk Wylde is a talentless pinch-harmonic abusing hack. Chug-chugchugchug WHIRRRR chugchugchug chug. repeat x4 minutes.

/nods
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything