Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold

rate this set list.
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

you really mixed genres together on this one. i guess it all depends on your audience
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
is it for a bunch of preteen prep girls?

Its for a school, so we need to play songs that are gennerally well known i.e fall out boy
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

You have one good song there (the trooper), the rest can just **** off but there's no point asking people they'll just reply with what they don't like (like me) it should be up to you.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Quote by Forcemaster
You have one good song there (the trooper), the rest can just **** off but there's no point asking people they'll just reply with what they don't like (like me) it should be up to you.

Troof.

everything there except for the maiden pretty much blows. TNT is just overdone, IMO.
Meh it's ok nothing special you know, most of them are already overused as covers, but anyway i think it should suffice for a small school event
I would replace one of the Fall Out Boy songs for a song by a different band...but same genre if that's what most the school are into...
How can you have Fall Out Boy and ACDC in the same set?
Ohhh...My head hurts...

Quote by Inahrima
^ have i told you i keep misreading your title as UG's biggest bad greek?
Well, I like the A7x songs and the Trooper....

but thats about it.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
i dont really like most of that stuff, but thats just me. Take away some FOB and put in some blink or something else easy and better....
personally, i like almost every song. id love to see your show.
yeah, i figured most of the hating would be for fall out boy
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

i think you should replace at least one of the fall out boy songs with another maiden song (i suggest aces high, with churchill speech included), or perhaps nothing else matters (noone can object to that). or mama said or something gay like that from load/ reload
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
Looks fine to me. I would personally play most of the songs you are going to play as well. Besides the fact that I like most of the songs, they're good because people know them, and if you play songs people know, people will like you. That's a concept a lot of people seem to be forgetting around here. It's not always about what you want to play, it's what people want to hear. You can go the I don't give a **** route and play all your black metal garbage, but guess what? NOBODY will give a **** about you. Anyway, good choices, rock out.
Guitars
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Fender Standard Strat (w SD JB Humbucker in bridge)
Squire Strat
Amps
Marshall TSL 60 Head
1960A Cab
Line 6 Spider II 112
Rack
Korg DT-1 Tuner
DBX Compressor
BBE Sonic Maximizer
yeah, it went over ****ing great! and i met a ladie
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

Heh...see being Scottish I instinctively first read "ladie" as being a "laddie" and that just made the whole sentence very odd....
Glad it went well. It's awesome when gigs go really well
Quote by STPGuitar311
Looks fine to me. I would personally play most of the songs you are going to play as well. Besides the fact that I like most of the songs, they're good because people know them, and if you play songs people know, people will like you. That's a concept a lot of people seem to be forgetting around here. It's not always about what you want to play, it's what people want to hear. You can go the I don't give a **** route and play all your black metal garbage, but guess what? NOBODY will give a **** about you. Anyway, good choices, rock out.

Or...you know. The black metal fans would care. Also to the threadstarter, Find a happy balance between what you like, whats fun to play and what the audice would like. Also have a solo contest, That gets the crowd going.
^Was he being sarcastic, or looking on the brightside?

Its all right, depends on the crowd which and if its a school event then its pretty good
Thin Lizzy
if an audience is gonna like a7x, then im not sure if they will like FOB or vice versa.
Quote by 13Flxxrocker
if an audience is gonna like a7x, then im not sure if they will like FOB or vice versa.

Why not? I like them both equally..
Guitars
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Fender Standard Strat (w SD JB Humbucker in bridge)
Squire Strat
Amps
Marshall TSL 60 Head
1960A Cab
Line 6 Spider II 112
Rack
Korg DT-1 Tuner
DBX Compressor
BBE Sonic Maximizer
in case you guys havent noticed...the gigs over...he said it went well...

and im not suprised...most of the audience probs would have liked it at your school...

but personally i would of hated it...not because of the songs...(even tho i dont like most of em) but i hate cover bands...

id rather see a band with at least a few originals...that i know are at least tryin to make there own music instead of copying it off other ppl