what dumbass invented notes? and i get why but why E, G, C, A, e, and all that other crap?

why not just A,B,.C,D....god knows how much easier it would be.
They are ABCDEFG "god of rock".... And it makes perfect sense. Everything is sequential and all music is rooted in math and can be explained through numbers, which are the most logical form of explanation.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Quote by Metalxhed89
arent they A,B,C,D,E,F,G -- makes perfectly logical sense...?

i thought they were to, what are you talking about threadstarter?
You mean why have sharps and flats?

I think it would have something to do with making the C major scale go CDEFGAB
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
what dumbass invented notes? and i get why but why E, G, C, A, e, and all that other crap?

why not just A,B,.C,D....god knows how much easier it would be.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm definately not an expert on theory, but I think it kind of seems to make sence, and what do you mean by "E, G, C, A, e"?
Quote by jmt
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm definately not an expert on theory, but I think it kind of seems to make sence, and what do you mean by "E, G, C, A, e"?

i think its just the simple fact that i got no freakin clue what it is that im talking about and decided to make a retaarded thread beacuse of an immense amount of time on my hands.

...serisously dude imm mean WTF?

lol. oh and "god of rock" is a nickname. get over it. its like some people goin around being called the god of cheese. i mean C"MON u aint no god of cheese.

and thats your 10 awkward stupiditational minutes with GOD*OF*ROCK. thank you and I hope you'll watch the show again as the ratings keep on boosting sky high!

lol, srry guys boring day. *waits to be flamed*
That's cheesemuffin, and I assure you, he is a muffin of cheese.

The notes are representative of colours and their frequencies... seven primary colours in the rainbow, seven primary notes - I assume, I'm not a musical historian but I guess it has something to do with colours, frequencies, vibrations and energy.

But that's besides the point - where they came from and why they are should be irrelevant to you, just play them.
the whole notes thing isnt just used for guitar. anything dealing with sound has the musical alphabet (ABCDEFG) plus notes showing that its slighty higher or lower. The reason why the guitar has EGCAe is because the tuning of it. thats just standard tuning otherwords what the majority plays in and what that you start from to change it. it was chosen because of it can be heard and it is harmonically balanced. these factors where chosen from mathmatical equations that your math level probably cant handle and with the rate its going maybe never understand. i probably wont understand it either.

theres your answer
I AM THE DEMUN OF METAL BWAHAHA
Bwahaha Feel My PoWeRgrrr
Member2BoycottMcdonaldsGroup pm rockergurl09 2join
Verdammt Zuhalter, Abhanden kommen!
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.