ok i study this a while ago and now just though of it on this day. i bet this has come up allot or already but im new to this and i want to kno what you guys think about stairway to heaven. Do u think its about the devil or selling there souls or bout pot . or they just got really lucky or something what do you think?
Before anyone asks, it does play satanic messages backwards, I've reversed the actual song before.
Quote by Negromancer
Before anyone asks, it does play satanic messages backwards, I've reversed the actual song before.

Oh, good. So you know first hand that's a load of fanatacism garbage.

EDIT -- Best take this to the ONLY Led Zeppelin thread. It's also best to not ask questions and just do it.
you know what, there is an only led zeppelin thread for a reason, I suggest you use it.

and besides this has been discussed a gazillion times, there is on message unless someone tells you what it actually says, now I think i'm gonna report this.

*reported*
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
Quote by Negromancer

So have I, it does say some of those satanic lyrics people claim to be there. Yet again it can sound like it
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
How ironic is it that this thread came up on today of all days... I also dont get how someone stumbled upon this myth. Who listens to a song backwards?
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.