alright so im jammin and my drummer says to me i cant hear your amp im like alright so i turned it up all the way and not soundin too good so later this week(tomorrow) hopefully i want to go look at new amp im not looking to spend a fortune something gig worthy and something under 500 hopefully i play alot of classic stuff and most of my own with my band which is heavy rock and clean can anyone help me?!
from what you say, a tube amp sounds the right way to do. maybe check out a fender hotrod? you might be able to get a nice used one under $500.
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
Peavey Valveking would prob do u some good. Vox 50 Watt too
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
I know you said $500, but I'm selling my 2005 Crate Blue Voodoo 120 watt half stack (4X12 celestions) for under a grand. Paid $1300 for it new in November '05. just wanted to shout. WeRd...
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Peavey classic thirty.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
guitarrocka205 i want to see pics and hear clips of your gear in your sig man! lol

Fender HotRod. If you want to play hard/heavy stuff..throw in overdrive pedal infront of it!