Page 1 of 2
its probably been done but what do you think hendrix's best song is
and not just for sound but musician ship too
personaly i think all along the watch tower even though bob dylan wrote it
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Little Wing
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Quote by Guitaraphone06
Little Wing

I 2nd that

-guitarshark
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
Red House.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Hey Joe or Manic Depression In my opinion..
They're simple songs but I love them..
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
bold as love, little wing, or freedom its hard to just pick one...
I (still, after everything) believe in Billy Corgan.
Musically, Little Wing or Castles Made of Sand.

In terms of overall appeal, Voodoo Child, The Wind Cries Mary, All Along the Watchtower.
Quote by guitarshark2099
I 2nd that

-guitarshark

I 3rd that
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
castles made of sand or the wind cries mary
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Little Wing
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Little Wing or Fire
Quote by crazydiamond73
i killed a hooker while she was servicing me and we were both high on crack, all on the teachers desk. i mean c'mon.
Quote by hendrix&angus!
castles made of sand

I also think some of his bluesier stuff is his best, stuff like Voodoo Chile, Red House, or Catfish Blues.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by dreadlord dog
all except one is retarded voodoo child is his best song goddamn

Excuse me sir, but did you just call Hendrix retarded?

I'll double post if I'm lucky.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
1983.... a merman I should turn to be, machine gun, who knows (basically all of the "band of gypsys cd) little wing, bold as love.

The songs I like to play the most are little wing, bold as love, all along the watchtower, and various parts (the ones I can pull off) from the band of gypsys.

As mentioned before I think his best work was with the band of gypsys, but it's all good.
Hai UG!
IMO either Little Wing or Red House
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
either Red House live at Woodstock or Machine Gun live at the isle of wight.

hay
Well, I think that 'Little Wing' Live is his best song. The solo is amazing.

Peace
I really like...

Izabella when performed live at the Fillmore East with Band of Gypsys.

Jam Back at the House (known as Beginnings on the album First Rays of the New Rising Sun) performed live at Woodstock.

Here He Come's (Lover Man) - especially the version from South Saturn Delta because of the extended intro.
Although I really am not a Hendix fan, I do quite like All Along the Watchtower.

Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
I have to confess that i cry whenever i listen to Little Wing, but also that i broke a guitar playing Bold as Love, i mean smashing it into the wall. And lately ive been falling for Valleys of Neptune, if you never heard it, which amazingly is quite common, PM me, incredible song.
Last edited by God_Clapton at Jun 7, 2006,
Little Wing brings a tear to my eye every once in a while. F*cking incredible song.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
First hendrix song i heard, voodoo child must be the best, but i like the "like a rolling stone" cover intro solo too.
Who Knows? also I really like If 6 was 9 and Third Stone from the Sun, but I know they weren't his 'best'
Trey is a Jedi.

Co-Founder of the Ten Years After Fan Club. PM me or TheHeartbreaker to join.

Member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.
voodoo chile rocks, but manic depression says it all lyrically
Little Wing is absolutely perfect, as far as I'm concerned. There is nothing wrong with it, apart from the fact that it ends too soon. But its brevity actually adds to its brilliance. The chords, the tone, the lyrics, the solo, everything is just excellent.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
No way i could play favorite. He's just too awesome to like one of his songs more than the other, although if you payed me enough i'd proably chose little wing or voodoo chile.
Hey Baby (New Rising Sun) - Live at Berkeley *That's my favourite by far*
Wind Cries Mary
Little Wing
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by g4cytheclown
Voodoo Child and Hey Joe.

They are the best, in my opinion aswell.

To be Brutally honest Little wing is total rubbish and jimmy's talents were wasted on it.
Fueled By Satan

R.I.P Diamond Darrell Dimebag.
Page 1 of 2