Now I can hear it. Nice subtle harmonics. I like when the lead comes in, what effects are you using? Good epic style progression, but the guitar part at the end alternating between 2 notes gets a little repetitive. I would have suggested a nice, slightly overdriven solo with plenty of long notes. That would have been perfect over the well layered textural riffs. Sounds really good, though. Nice to put on when you're lying in bed trying to remove the **** from your head. I like that line, I'm gonna write a song with that in it... Don't be stealing my lines!
excellent stuff the quality of music in this place is really amazing....but this song rite here was sounding great from the start.....reminded me of the beautiful metallica riff from sanitarium hehehhe.....then the harmonics came in and totally took that mood into a coooool atmospheric chillax feeling.....ah man real nice. quality stuff...i could sit on the beach all day with this playing in me head....
thanks for the comments and crits, yeah flea i didn't really have that repetative riff in my head whilst writing, and then I figured it out and it sound cool, its actually a 3 note thing but the delay makes it sound like two, and yeah when i recorded it I didn't know when to stop, I'd like to cut that section down and maybe punch in some distortion afterwards
sounds pretty neeeeeet. defenitly expand on
it though
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
its all excellent but i beleive the sound quality could be improved. it should be expanded. maybe add drums as it progresses or something.
Has a cool vibe, reminds me of the Tristam Theme in Diablo I.

You should limewire it.

The end gets repetative, and it coulda used a solo or something.
I think it would be cool if you overdubbed another harmonic type thing, and made it keep panning from left to right, kind of swirling around your head.

Remix it, decrease some of the volumes somewhere, or maybe compress it, there is alot of clipping that detracts from the quality.
BOLD.
OK, took me a few days to crit you back, but here we go

The sound quality is great, and really does justice to this song. It reminds me a little of Civil War by G&R in the beginning. Don't worry, I like that song

You really create a nice atmosphere here, but I was kind of waiting for either a guitar solo or a power chord to come crashing in. You've provided yourself with an excellent basis for that.

Nice one
Quote by rank-n-file
Spannious And The Homos has a nice ring to it.
or try the band name generator.

Quote by Resiliance
Where was I wrong? I WAS NEVER WRONG!

YOU WANT A WARNING BITCH?
Great quality!

The lead bit gives me a great feeling that this song will sound good, you know what I mean?

It's a nice, calm feeling that it gives. That rhythm line keeps the flow, and the lead line is so cool, I might sound kind of dumb, but what is that, some sort of delay?

Good job man.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=376177 crit mine please, thanks
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski