ok so i have a fender stage 100 half stack (not combo) and im looking to upgrade to a full stack. I bought this amp just for the power not overdrive (i use distortion off my korg ax1500g). The major problem is finding a 4x12 that has a silverface grill cloth, i dont really care if its a fender or not, i just want something that looks similar to the cab i already have.
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----
to tell you the truth dude, you don't really need a fullstack, because the extra cab doesnt really give that big a volume boost, they are mainly just for looks, but if thats what you want, and you have the money, i say go for it. there is nothing more badass than an amp as tall as i am.
why do you need a fullstack?.....other than pulling a Marty McFly...lol
Carvin Legacy
Ibanez RG 470 w/Evo's
ESP Viper
Ibanez TS9
MXR Ten-band EQ
MXR Phase 90
MXR Smart-Gate
Boss DD-3
Dime CRybaby from HELL

Microcube
srry but i forgot to write fender stopped making this amp, thats y im having such a big problem
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----
Quote by freedumb
to tell you the truth dude, you don't really need a fullstack, because the extra cab doesnt really give that big a volume boost, they are mainly just for looks, but if thats what you want, and you have the money, i say go for it. there is nothing more badass than an amp as tall as i am.

actually it doesnt make it louder at all...... It just spreads the sound out wiht less wattage to each speaker, so yes for looks but it doesnt make it any louder at all. anyways you could always buy a used cab, off ebay or something. What kind of cab is it?
see the thing is i cant find this cabinet off ebay, or in stores. thats y im wondering if there is any other 4x12 that have a silverface grill cloth like this one, i dont really care if its fender or not. and im not 100% sure on the exact model but its the cabinet that came with the stage 100 brand new about 3 years ago....

----Randy Rhoads----
Quote by TrigFunction
actually it doesnt make it louder at all...... It just spreads the sound out wiht less wattage to each speaker, so yes for looks but it doesnt make it any louder at all. anyways you could always buy a used cab, off ebay or something. What kind of cab is it?

actually, if you double the amount of speakers it adds something like three decibals, which is hardly anything... but as far as spreading the sound out... i dont think it would cause don't you have to use a different output for each cab, so the speakers in a halfstack would recieve the same wattage as those in a fullstack( i could be wrong though)
wont it affect tone alot, since the amount each speaker is moving is halved
Fender '82 Walnut Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
EHX English Muff'n
Boss DD-6
Try avatar cabs. I think that you can get the silverface grill cloth but I'm not sure. Check craigslist in your area also.
Quote by jmac72187
Try avatar cabs. I think that you can get the silverface grill cloth but I'm not sure. Check craigslist in your area also.

That was close but the only problem is that avatar doesnt ship to canada.....

----Randy Rhoads----