http://www.myspace.com/seevousplay

This was taken from our first live gig. There are **** ups a plenty but I think it has a good feel (except for the mix).

Here are the lyrics, which you probably can't hear in the song.

Sally came and Sally went
Sally was so innocent
x4

1, 2
1, 2, 3, 4
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Sally was on Vicodin
x4

1, 2
1, 2, 3, 4
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Sally's mum was a prodestant
x4

1, 2
1, 2, 3, 4
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

The devil holds his trident
Your singer sounds like he's make fun of retards. Thats so not cool man. Unless he is a retard. In which case, AWESOME! Hell, its funny and it works well with the music (in a non-insulting way, hopefully)

Either way, its interesting.

I like the 1234 thing. Neat. I suppose the pit was jumpin?

Its really hard to hear guitar or bass, but the drums give me a good idea what's happening and they work well with the vox. Better to hear the vox than guitar, anyway.

Aside from the limitations of this recording, i think i'd be pogoing, headbanging, moshing...

whatever you kids call it these days, this is a good song for the release of either pubescant rage or need for humour.
ah man.....well, im not getting tht 123 thingy, its playing sumthin else....watever it is, it is reaalll good its called "jam1" or watever.....MAAANN u guys got real funk feel, so awesome.....everythin just works as a whole, the drums work so well with the guitar, and some of the lead distorted bits remind of some crazy kurt stuff

reallyy really good.....seedy and the buns eh? damn.