I know there are tons of these posts everyday, but heres the deal, I havent been playing to long, but I want a guitar that I can play now, and when I'm alot better its still enough guitar for me, I know I want at least 24 frets, and a whammy bar.
And I really like the shape of the Gibson explorer, and the flying v's and the RR5, so something like that would be great.
I would like to stay under $1000, because I dont even have a job yet, and I would like to be able to buy it before summers over.
I almost forgot, I'm going to be playing stuff like Metallica and Iron Maiden.
Thanks.
just get the jackson rr3 same as jackson rr5 almost just get a pup change
Quote by GuitarJunkie
i look down upon men who dont masturbate on a regular basis..they are helping perpetuate prostate cancer..and they are lying if they say the dont

now its time for me to go reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

for a little over 1000 you can get the esp alexi lahio 600 (well ltd model.) has the rr5 shape, orginal floyd rose,24 frets but only has one pickup
Quote by Pansy Frank
for a little over 1000 you can get the esp alexi lahio 600 (well ltd model.) has the rr5 shape, orginal floyd rose,24 frets but only has one pickup

a little? more like 500+ in canada they sell for like 1500 before tax. Damn nice guitars though