Fucking awesome stoner doom metal. Dopethrone is an essential classic among the stoner/doom genre. Anyways, discuss.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Dopethrone...one of my favorite albums of all time. Actually, I didn't used to be that into them back in the day, but then one day I popped the album in and it clicked. I was like

Meh, really nothing great imo. In fact, kinda bad overall :O
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Haha, yeah. My favorites off that album are Vinum Sabbathi, I The Witchfinder, Funerapolis, and Dopethrone.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

Jus Oborn = Demigod

/post over

EDIT: Seriously though, Come my fanatics, Dopethrone, Supercoven and We live are all flawless IMO. I won't list my favorite songs from these albums because that would imply that the other songs are less good. Which they aren't. Yeah.
Last edited by chylde_of_fire at Jun 7, 2006,
Greatest mother ****ing band ever to grace this planet with its presence. Favorite songs: Funeralopolis, Dopethrone, Electric Wizard,Return Trip, Solarian 13, Vinium Sabbathi and Supercoven.

Honestly I can't say enough good things about this band, the first time I heard Dopethrone I was convinced that music couldn't possibly get any better. Jus Osbourn has an awesome voice too.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
I've heard dopethrone from a friend, thinking about getting myself. Quite good doom metal.
Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
Quote by mrmoo182
I cannot find any of their albums

No Bongzilla either

I could hook you up...

pm me

<_<

>_>
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Op3th
Meh, really nothing great imo. In fact, kinda bad overall :O

and now, i come out of a what, 3 year hiatus?.. to say:

lol.
Quote by Gorgasmic
and now, i come out of a what, 3 year hiatus?.. to say:

lol.
Welcome back.
Quote by Gorgasmic's profile
Mournful Congregation ftw
Quote by chylde_of_fire
Aye.

Should be interesting in the least, seeing as Rob is a professional film maker guy.
^ Also I heard that they have tightened up their infamously sloppy live performance with the second guitar and everything now. Should be a sweet DVD.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by AcidBath443
^ Also I heard that they have tightened up their infamously sloppy live performance with the second guitar and everything now.

Indeed, I think the adition of Liz was one of the best things to happen to the band. Plus, she IS kinda fun to look at
Quote by masterofmuppets
I've bought Let Us Pray for £4 off some guy off another forum, I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.

Thats one of their weaker releases.

And they've definately tightened up their performances. Saw them back at the islington academy a few months ago, played everything pretty clean. Dopethrone sounds better live than it does on the album by MILES.