Well me...I dont have any problems with my lead guitarist..but i know that some of you are just itching to tell us about how sucky your guitarist is...so go ahead..
HUMP|de|BUMP
I love my guitarists, they both rock. one of them tinkers while we are talking which can be quite annoying, but they are both such good guitarists and we have such a good bond i dont care.

In with the anger, out with the love.
Every time at gigs he use to have these swim glasses he would put on when he came to the solo, which made him mess the entire solo up
"My" guitarist is asian... What a bastard.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
"My" guitarist is asian... What a bastard.

What is that supposed to mean? Please explain as it sounds kinda racist dude
Quote by Applehead
What is that supposed to mean? Please explain as it sounds kinda racist dude

I think he was joking
Well it's a crap joke and not welcome here. joke about chickens crossing the road or something,or go to the Pit
My lead always fooks about for 5 minutes after every song we do at practice so me n our bassist have to shout at him to stop wastin time. Problem is he can't hear us cos he puts his amp so loud.
21st Century Digital Boy
I love my guitar player... excellent singer/songwriter... But his amp keeps putting out high notes at high volume...
He's an OK guy, sometimes a bit stubborn and can be annoying when he starts testing his amp in the middle of your soundcheck, or when you are trying to make your amp sound good... He always wants to go louder aswell (but thats going better now)... I guess this is in every guitarplayers nature... Unless they are reformed bassplayers (does that even exist??!!) or know something about soundengineering...
Quote by John Swift
My neighbour bought his son a Mark Hoppus bass for Christmas, the set-up on it was terrible (the neck had so much bow they should have supplid arrows with it).

Its nice to be important, but its important to be nice...
Quote by Applehead
Well it's a crap joke and not welcome here. joke about chickens crossing the road or something,or go to the Pit

i think he was taking a crack at the overall mean spirit and utter waste that this thread is. im sure he doesnt really think asians are bastards.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
indeed it is. Troooolling. Closed.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!