please help me i need the "real" cant stop tab. the strumming one.

thanks kindly link the URL bellow. THANKS
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
um, last i checked tabs didnt ever include strum pattern, youre supposed to be able to pick that up on your own by listening to the song and looking at the tab....i thought,
"insert witty somewhat racial, innapropriate, degrading comment here"
the verse is being strummed not plucked all UG tabs are wrong.

frusciante's playing it by strumming it.
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
*ahem* please help.
Wow, ok we'll
Evan50150 was right you're supposed to be able to pick that up on your own. No one can help you becasue your asking something ridiculous. Strumming is something you should be able to pick up within your very first week of playing. Also nearly all tabs are incorrect, once in a while there will be one that is completley accurate but not usualley.
you should use the tab as a basis only, and use your ears to listen to the song and pick out the correct way to play the notes. If you can't do that, I suggest serious training for your ear. tab requests don't get people anywhere. :P
but i've just started playing guitar.. 2 months ago.. how can i use my ears? i can't figure it out just using my ears.. give me atleast a year please.
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
but i've just started playing guitar.. 2 months ago.. how can i use my ears? i can't figure it out just using my ears.. give me atleast a year please.

are you kidding, simply listen to the song and count the strums then try to emulate it, you dont need to have a years playing experience to do this, trust me
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
the earlier you get used to using your ear, the better. I left it quite late to develop mine, and i regret it. I just stuck to tabs for 2 years. for the past year and a half though, I've been playing by ear, helped me in almost every aspect.
If you're just playing chords, strumming pattern doesn't really matter all that much. As long as you are playing the progression correctly, whatever you do with the chords is up to artistic interpretation (aka do whatever the hell you want).

Nobody who is going to listen to you is going to be like "That 5th 16th note is supposed to be upstroked, not downstroked!"
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Righty ho, what John does, is he mutes every note he's not playing, so he's only playing one note at a time when doing this usually, so just practice doing that, then try it while strumming, so you're playing in time, playing the right notes, but with all other strings muted.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
no no no!! i mean the verse i need the strumming verse not the plucking one!! (a.k.a the original one that frusciante plays)
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
no no no!! i mean the verse i need the strumming verse not the plucking one!! (a.k.a the original one that frusciante plays)

Ummmm....

What? What time in the song?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
It's strummed. I know exactly what he's talking about.

John really pulled off something tough in this song: Everything except for the solo is strummed, even the verse lick. Up-down-up-down all the way. Watch him play that song live and you'll see what I mean.

Sorry dude, but there is no strumming pattern for the verse. The best you're going to be able to do is whack all six strings with the same rhythm you use for playing the single notes and mute the strings you aren't using.
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
^That's what I meant, maybe he didn't really get it. Watch the Slane DVD or something, figure it out, it's really hard to explain on here.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Ok, then you can strum it or just pluck it. Strumming will be harder because John, as RHCP told, mutes every string that he's not playing, and that's one hell of a technique, it can be very hard.
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
^That's what I meant, maybe he didn't really get it. Watch the Slane DVD or something, figure it out, it's really hard to explain on here.

Sorry dude, you did get to it first.

Just work on that song man. It's one of the most difficult RHCP songs to play. "Show me Your Soul" is no cake-walk either.
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
Quote by 4STRINGBOY

Stop being a bitch, wtf. You should find it yourself. Acting like they have wasted your time by trying to help you.
dude, it has been explained to you already like 4 times, I will just fucking repeat it:

1) JUST PRACTICE STRUMMING (listen and play with song)

2) MUTE STRINGS NOT MEANT TO BE PLAYED

3) HIT STRINGS THAT ARE MEANT TO BE PLAYED

4) DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE ADVICE YOU ASKED FOR

close this thread, dammit.
Some advice? Don't be so impatient.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details