Check them out, not the full
finished piece yet, but a guide of how I play....

http://telecaster90.dmusic.com/

Crit4Crit
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Not too bad. The tone on scar tissue needs work though, it's a little sloppy sounding.

If you fixed up the tone it would sound 1000 times better. Also the drums sound a little off in some parts, but overall the song sounds pretty good.
Originally posted by Gopher636
sure, sure, all that works. but in bed, he'll make you a level 3 goblin-wh*re and he'll be a level 90 sexmaster, equipped with mystical leather whips and handcuffs of Merlin.
Thanks, I get quite a good tone though my amp, but my recorder kinda destroys that, and I wasnt using my pedals, as the recorder uses my extra cables, so if I get an extra cable, I shall re-do it. Thanks again!
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
woah, constuctive.

EDIT:

Quote by RHCP Cover competition thread
You can change the song up as much as you want,

woah, Irony!
Quote by Robb987123Bass

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
whoa, way off time. and are you strumming the verse? it should be hybrid picked, i couldn't even get past the first chorus
It should only be hybrid picked if thats how you want it to be. If you took the time to watch any live Scar Tissue perfomance, John Frusciante doesn't ever use hybrid picking. Thanks.
Quote by Robb987123Bass

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
to all you dissing dickheads: ITS A ****ING GOOD ATTEMPT FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIME HES BEEN PLAYING, fair play sam, i really liked it!!!
that would sound better if you had any sense of timing at all.

not sure if your playing the right chords in the intro either.

but just practice it, and it will sound very nice.
Scar Tissue was quite nice, just tidy it up the picking a bit more, i could hear a few wrong notes.

You really need to turn up the vocals, even if you think you've got a bad voice lol.

The end solo had some good parts, also some not so good parts... lol, improvised?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I must admit, The Wind Cries Mary was way off man. I think the intro chords were wrong. Keep practicing.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
how long have you been playin? keep it up for sure great attempts, just really work on the staying on beat
Quote by samlynch
woah, constuctive.

EDIT:

woah, Irony!

you can change the song, but you wernt playing in time with the drums.. and your guitar was sort of mudy :/ Dont know man just didn't like it too much
Quote by JJK
I must admit, The Wind Cries Mary was way off man. I think the intro chords were wrong. Keep practicing.

Yeah man that Wind Cries Mary needs work...Off timing at times too, and your guitar sounds out of tune at times..I'll crit the Scar Tissue once I listen to it.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
scar tisue tune ur guitar and a bit slopy hear and there. solo is abit out and off key hear and there.
very sloppy, i'm the same when i start with a song. Play it slower a couple of times and then speed it up, all the time making sure that you are hitting each note perfectly. Other than that, good attempt and i look forward to hearing your next installment.