ok im kinder stuck at song writing i can write simple chord songs but after that i can not do any thing any ideas?
Learn scales.If you know more scales, it'll help you so you're just not picking random notes on the fretboard.
Why do you consistanty ask the most vague questions? People are here to answer your questions but not baby sit you and write your music for you. Take some initiative and read a few lessons and study tabs. There is a wealth of information available to you on this site and the Internet in general. Do you use ANY of that?

If you're 10 years old, I apologize. Otherwise, you're just kind of ridiculous.
Quote by Bob Sacamano
Why do you consistanty ask the most vague questions? People are here to answer your questions but not baby sit you and write your music for you. Take some initiative and read a few lessons and study tabs. There is a wealth of information available to you on this site and the Internet in general. Do you use ANY of that?

If you're 10 years old, I apologize. Otherwise, you're just kind of ridiculous.

i agree with you 100% (except i dont apologize if he is 10)

gitar crazy, i wrote out a few things that you need to look at in your thread yesterday on this same topic. read over what i and others wrote there and you should get some help/ideas on what to do. which brings me to my next question: do you even read the responses to the threads you create? people help you, then you ask the same thing. learn from your questions, dont just ask the same thing later.