howdy!

well you know when you switch on your wah pedal (im using a dunlop crybaby gcb-95) and your tone sky-rockets? my question is, do you know of any Wah pedals that when switched on, wont change your tone, only when you push the pedal back to bass? (dont know if im wording this right :P ) i dont know how to modify pedals so i wouldnt know about that sort of stuff!

thanks guys
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
you can try using a true bypass pedal. have you tried adjusting the volume levels on amp? what kind of amp are you using?
well its not that, i can ajust the volume and tone from the the amp (line6 spider210) to get it all leveled out, but when i switch it off the tone will drop, maybe it would be best if i just kept it on always, cause i use batteries so i usually dont want to waste them but im thinking of buying a dunlop DC brick or something to keep all my pedals on, or whatever else works, like the boss cable with all the power jacks (dunno what you call them ) on it, whatever ends up cheaper
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Well the most obvious thing to me that your using a tone sucking beast or known as a Crybaby, because its not true-bypass it sucks your tone when it's off. Your going to want to send it off to be true by-passed, also if I were you I'd get a different pedal, Dunlops aren't good with wah's unless its a rack wah.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
What I think he means is that he wants the treble part of the wah pedal to be exactly like his normal tone and then only take effect when he pushes it back to the bass part. I've never heard of such a wah pedal if that's what you mean...

thats exactly what i mean man! you head the nail on the head! so thers none ey?
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
maybe something like the Morley Tremonti wah with the auto switch?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids