I think it goes in here (if not tell me). I love Dispatch they are a great band Prince of Spades is my favorite along with Fling Hores,Elias,and the General. Discuss.

jon edit: http://myspace.com/Dispatch

in future, can you put links in?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
They are good, I recommend you buying the live album "Gut the Van". Great songs. Did they break up?
"I believe in science"-Esquelto
Yeah I think so they said the music was coming between them or something along those lines but thats just what a friend told me.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Greaatttt Band!
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I like The General. That's about it. Though they are a good band.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
meh, not really a fan, but about 99% of my school are obsessed with them, or any jam/reggae type band or artist really.
Dispatch really is the greatest Indie band ever. I've been hearing them for now quite a long time and I think their songs will never get me bored. The Problem is that I'm from Germany and they never got any popularity in our country. I'd really have loved to seem them live on stage but that shouldn't happen *sigh*. By the way: Is anyone of you playing their songs, because I'd like to have the Tabs/Chords for "Past the Falls" but I cannot find them anywhere in the Internet.
Quote by stratstrummer40
meh, not really a fan, but about 99% of my school are obsessed with them, or any jam/reggae type band or artist really.

ditto
Dispatch is one of my favorites. They broke up maybe 3 years ago and blew out with a FREE concert in Boston. It was in the outside Amphitheatre/Pavilion.
Bob Marley Fan Club Member #3. PM basketcase23 to join.
Quote by carlsbad
klein82887 i love you.

Quote by frippogenics
Only in America do most people get their news from the Daily Show.
Dispatch was quite the band back in it's days. It's one of those bands that whenever I see a kid listening to them I say "Hey I remember them!! great band!" or something...

Quote by klein82887
Dispatch is one of my favorites. They broke up maybe 3 years ago and blew out with a FREE concert in Boston. It was in the outside Amphitheatre/Pavilion.

My friend was in Boston at that time (he was visiting Boston Uni. since he wanted to attend there) and actually got to see them play.