I'm looking for a new guitar, to replace my beginner one, and I'm not really sure.
I've tried out a few but I'm still pretty clueless. Could you please suggest some ideas pleeease

thanking you very muchly
what type of music do you play? what amp do you have?

high gain: shecter omen 6 (cheaper) or ibanez sz320
mid gain: mid range epiphone lp
low gain: fender mexican strat

theres a few
um.. get a new amp? unless your guitar is in shreds or is made of cardboard get an amp :P
Quote by The*Music*Man
1 pound is 1 American dollar, right?

1£ = ~1.8$ iirc
Quote by Pink_blood
a pound is about 2 american dollars

dued if u have like almost 800 dollars, go to ebay and find a les paul for cheap
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Questions a bit late sorry.
The MG is a fine begginer amp, but I assure you. A new amp will do wonders for your sound. Try get a roland cube 30 or a vox ad30vt and you'll still have a bit of cash left for a new guitar.
Check out the Ibanez S470, SZ series, and the Schecter c-1 series, good guitars for rock and other styles, versatile and aroudn your price range.
nothin beats a marshall and a les paul (got money go for gibson, startin- epiphone) for quality classic rock
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
Quote by mamakin87
nothin beats a marshall and a les paul (got money go for gibson, startin- epiphone) for quality classic rock

that is true only when you have a all tube marshall box (jcm800 or 2000 or something)
if its an mg, then no.
Quote by The*Music*Man
dued if u have like almost 800 dollars, go to ebay and find a les paul for cheap

No way he could get a gibby for that. At least one thats not a "funny" one imported from china. I wouldn't reccomend a guitar newbie go looking around the UK eBay. It's hard for new meat and even some old meat to spot the differenence between a fake and a new one with the precision of the fakes that are made today.
Quote by AmIEvil?
that is true only when you have a all tube marshall box (jcm800 or 2000 or something)
if its an mg, then no.

i know dude- my first amp was an mg15cdr, my current amp is a jcm800
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
yeh pacificas are too beginnerish for my liking, and half my town has one!
The more expensive pacificas are awesome guitars.
You probably have the 012 if you think it sucks. Lowest quality pacifica, i think even that is allright.
A friend has the 112 and it's awesome for alittle more than the 012. But you're right it is a begginer guitar. Untill you get to the higher price ranges. It's very versatile, beautifull to play and wonderfull tone.