I found this guy fomr china he has a shop on ebay it doesnt seem right though most his guitars are aending in about 2 or 3 hours. There are 100 shipping and 4 GBP. They are gibsons and stuff? Even if they are fakes its a crazy deal. Can someone tell me whats going on here? If theire real Im guna buy them all. lol
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Never trust guitars from China on eBay. They're all counterfeits. Give us a link.
Hi, I'm Peter
Do a search.. this was already discussed into the ground so much that one could make Chinese mud.
plywood fakes? if you say its an amazing deal, why dont you buy one? the quality of most fakes are around the equivalent of a walmart guitar
iv seen these as well..nearly bought one too..so r they bull****e or what??the sellers history looks fairly good
Slash89
Quote by slash89
iv seen these as well..nearly bought one too..so r they bull****e or what??

Probably those guitars suck.
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
Seen the woody JEMs?
I'd buy them if I had the dosh purely because of how pretty ibanezs are even though theyd sound like crap.
Basically they are all fakes for bout $200 which is including the shippint. not a bad deal if u just want to hang it on your wall :P
<< ESP LTD Deluxe H-1000 w/EMGs
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Ibanez IBZ10G 10 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
<< KOSS PRO3AA Headphones
^^Not cool. Looks like a pyramid scheme to me.
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.