prog_89
34 IQ
just thought there should be a thread actually about progressive
NineInchNails_0
Gentle Giant!
679 IQ
Well, if you like these bands, then you should know I'm UG's prog-whore. Especially when it comes to King Crimson

There should be an official Progressive rock thread.
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
I'll take Rush and Yes over either anyday
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
prog_89
34 IQ
somthing about geddy's voice some rush is great though. crimson is the best
torturer6067
Banned
756 IQ
alltought i have all thair albums i just dont like them way too experimental for my taste and not that perfect
prog_89
34 IQ
you think being in a prog room you would like experimental... aw well to each his own, pt's live show is incredible that screen thats set behind them adds alot to the experiance that and the *cough *cough substances.
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,248 IQ
Porcupine Tree are AMAZING.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
torturer6067
Banned
756 IQ
prog_89 its not thai way of experimental theyre too much like raw or how should i say not perfectionists+ they have alot of weird sounds they not the kind of prog i like, its the same with rush
fa'q
Retarded User
91 IQ
hey guys, can you recomend me some good albums of king crimson and porcupine tree
one should not feel threatened by opinions contrary to his own