Hi everyone! I was just wondering if golden Humbucker pickups (like the ones on the Les Paul Custom guitar) can be bought in a guitar store, or are they strictly with the model of the guitar? If it is that way, then are there stopbars and tuners in gold aswell? Overall, is there gold hardware out there or does it come with the guitar and is not findable in a store?

It's a stupid question, I know...
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
the 'gold bits' on the pickups are just covers. you could put a cover over any converntional humbucker.
Yeah, you can find them. www.allparts.com is a good place to look. Or Musician's Friend and those general retail places. And you can cover an uncovered pickup, like the guy above me said, or you can buy them with gold covers.
Hi, I'm Peter
Holy crap. Thanks a tons to you guys! I'm off to buy some gold covers
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

So... about the stopbar and such... are there gold govers for those as well?

No, you have to buy new gold plated hardware. You can get stopbar, bridge, and tuners. Probably cost you about $100 to turn your hardware gold.
Hi, I'm Peter