^ Yep, and he has them all custom made for him! I really want one, but I couldn't even get a tenth of the money together lol
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
Then what is that guitar he uses in the 'time is running out' video, cause that guitar's headstock looks an awful lot like ibanez, or is it just that ibanez and manson have similar logos?
I live about an hour away from Manson's guitar shop, where they do all the Muse gear. It's not that big a shop, at first I had no idea they made their own guitars, but now they seem to be known all over the place. Good on 'em I say
bellamy proper abuses his guitars. you'd think a professional player would take more care with a handmade custom guitar than an 'off the shelf' model.

read an interview with manson himself - it gets sent back to him regularly with a cracked neck, broken headstock, buggered finish.. and so on and so on.
Strange, strange guitars.

Oh yeh wtf is with Muse's new stuff, its like euro trash dance rock.
he uses a Ibanez DT200 Destroyer in some live shows....normally trashes them....

Quote by Boristheb

Oh if you have only listened to "Supermassive Blackhole" you are a sad little man...And if u call MUSE euro trash dance rock again....i will find you and destroy you....
I prefer his newest ones, that aren't listed on the Hugh's site. I thought he did some interesting stuff with the frequency thingy that he has behind the bridge of one of them.
Quote by fendersuspender
he uses a Ibanez DT200 Destroyer in some live shows....normally trashes them....

Oh if you have only listened to "Supermassive Blackhole" you are a sad little man...And if u call MUSE euro trash dance rock again....i will find you and destroy you....

http://www.musewiki.org/Destroyer

Quote by Kram
I thought he used an ampeg in supermassive blackhole.

yep for that but i think he also used a Black Manson as well for that video
Quote by Boristheb

*stabs*

Quote by haz_uk
bellamy proper abuses his guitars. you'd think a professional player would take more care with a handmade custom guitar than an 'off the shelf' model.

read an interview with manson himself - it gets sent back to him regularly with a cracked neck, broken headstock, buggered finish.. and so on and so on.

eh, at least we know he has fun playing them, unlike other people who treat it like a child, so they have to stand perfectly sterile on stage and play like a pansy incase a string breaks and nails the finish.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by codybcool
I prefer his newest ones, that aren't listed on the Hugh's site. I thought he did some interesting stuff with the frequency thingy that he has behind the bridge of one of them.

that is an XY midi pad really which would of had been connected to a Kaoss Pad 2 via Midi
Quote by IndieMetalhead
eh, at least we know he has fun playing them, unlike other people who treat it like a child, so they have to stand perfectly sterile on stage and play like a pansy incase a string breaks and nails the finish.

Thats how i feel i cant stand ppl like that a guitar that isnt beat up isnt loved my guitars are thrashed nicked and dinged. of course i play Vs and Explorers so hitting one of the corners on something is easy jumping around on stage with 2 other guys and a **** load of gear
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by IndieMetalhead

Some people don't have the money or success to do that