hey everyone

I'm thinking about installing a Dizmario Tone Zone into the bridge of my Ibanez RG321MH. I was wondering would this be a good pickup for the mahogany body of my guitar? I play mainly punk, some metal and rarely classic rock. Would the Tone Zone be suitable for these types of music? Any other opinions on the pickup generally?

I've considered a Duncan JB but I think the Tone Zone may be better suited for me.

I also plan on buying a Vox Valvetronix ADVT50 (would this amp get a good punk tone?)

Thanks
your better off with the ad60vt(x) or ad120vt(x) ther more expensive but ther 10 times better (at least). and out of the two pickups i feel the tone zone would be much better suited for you and it should be well suited in general.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
hey thanks for the reply

I don't think I can afford a more expensive amp than the Vox ADVT50...is it be the best in its price range?
yeah in its price range i would say it is the best all round.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Quote by tastyhumans

I also plan on buying a Vox Valvetronix ADVT50 (would this amp get a good punk tone?)

Thanks

I have just bought one and it should be delivered soon.....I will PM you, unless you have already made up your mind about it, about its goodness / badness

Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
The Tine Zone sounds like it would be great for you. it can do classic rock and punk very good. It can do metal as well, but if that's all you're playing it's not the best choice. The Tone Zone is one of the best pickups in that price range, I just which it had a bit more treble and bit to it. As for the amp, get an AD60VT. It's got a better speaker than the 50 if I remember right. The Vox is pretty much the best practice amp on the market. It sounds great for punk and despite what people say, it's great for metal as well.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email