Okay. This is a different version of my other song, Tales of a Wandering Man . I had shown that to my friend who's also a musiscian, and he asked me what the song meant. I told him it's about dreams i've had, but he said people enjoy songs they can relate to. So I did a bit of a remake, and this is what came out. It reminds me of a persons conciousness guiding them.

He's a wondering man
Who wishes to travel all the lands
We are his magical band
That follow him through his head

The best thing he'll ever see
Is what it means to be truly free

Don't be sad wondering man
It was never meant to be
You thought she and you were going to be
But she is for nobody

The best thing he'll ever see

Yes we know wondering man
That life has trials
And sometimes it has smiles
So sit atop this hill
And please be still
Ponder about philosophies
And you will find
The best thing to ever be seen

He's a wondering man
Who wishes to travel all the lands
We are his magical band
That follow him through his head
And every night he lies in bed
He remembers that
The best thing he's ever seen
Lol...i saw that first version of yours...
anyway, i think its a nice improvement, your first one wasn't bad but this is a lot better, it has better emotion and imagery. Also, your right, i can relate to this better than the other one, like your friend said. Nice job.

9.5/10, sry i reserve my 10s for masterpieces

Could you check out my latest one, Stars of Hope? the links in my sig if you have time.
love the song, that would be an awesome if it were played to a sound like crass canadian ragweed's song - dimebag
My Gear:
Washburn Lyon Tele Copy
ESP LTD MH250NT
Samick D7-CE :
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Peavy Renown Solo Series Amp
Quote by mitch155
love the song, that would be an awesome if it were played to a sound like crass canadian ragweed's song - dimebag

I've never heard that song, but i'll look it up. If I ever do make this into a full song, I don't want to use background music from another persons song, like Dani California did to that one Tom Petty song (although the beat of Dani California was faster)