Ok, this is probably total crap but whatever...
Epiphone Les Paul sunbursts, I over heard someone who was saying something like they're photographs of sunbursts laminated in or soemthing like that?
I was just like, wait what.... that cant be right...??
BS, the grain on the flame maple top varies from Epi to Epi, meaning that its actually wood... if it was a photo, a majority of them would look the same, and the would be no need for the maple veneer
you see thats what I thought, but he sounded so sure of himself - but yeah, I didnt exactly want to go stick my foot in it without checking up with people more knowledgeable than myself on the subject.
my sunburst epi lamination started to peel. I glued it down and i ended up selling it on ebay.
I heard that too. I forgot where. But it also included Gibson guitars that are laminated veneered. I don't know if it's true since I play fender.
I know that the ones with crazy graphics are indeed laminated on (like Emily the Strange and the Epiphone Zakk Wylde's) but I doubt the sunbursts are.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
some flames, burst an stuff are laminated but most that are, are labeled as such or look phony so its not a hard trick to fall for
Quote by Arlabester
you suck, emo rocks, case closed
Umm yah, those sunbursts aren't laminants. And neither is the Zakk Wylde Bullseye (since it isn't very hard to do). And no Gibsons are laminated veneer. Thats an Epiphone trick.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix