http://mte.dmusic.com/

Hey there, love the song and decided to 'cover' it! Hope you guys really 'enjoy' it!
50th Anniversary American Deluxe Strat 3-tone Sunburst
Crate XT120r Amp
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ Jensen P8r
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX
Hmmm... retarded... stupid... you suck at stuff..
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
Wow, great tone and distortion, vocals are top too! Sweet!
James Hetfield (backstage) - "I'll do all the solo's as long we play all of St. Anger"
i thought i was funny, especially with the voice overs
Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Mi Audio Crunch Box
Quote by Guitar_Master92
Hmmm... retarded... stupid... you suck at stuff..

You need to chill and not beat off to insulting people over the INTERNET. Honestly what good can it do for you?
Quote by Murph_DeVane
You need to chill and not beat off to insulting people over the INTERNET. Honestly what good can it do for you?

Well i'm just stating a fact. And who cares about insulting people over the internet?? WTF does that have to do with anything really, it's a forum he's not going to take it personally.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
Fantastic. Really made my day. I'm going to see them in September, hope they're a little better than that though
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by Guitar_Master92
Well i'm just stating a fact. And who cares about insulting people over the internet?? WTF does that have to do with anything really, it's a forum he's not going to take it personally.

haha, yah in this case i don't care, i know its dumb, thats why i made it Glad you guys got a laugh out of it, now I can reveal it to people whos oppinion i care about with a genral consensus that they'll laugh. Danke mucho!
Crate XT120r Amp
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX
^yeah, just a measure off on the distortion, didn't quite have the patience to redo it
Crate XT120r Amp
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX