I got two new songs. Ignore the first recording one if you like...

http://toeknee.dmusic.com/

They are both songs me and my band are using at the moment. Tell me what you think.

There are a few problems I know about listening back at them now.

1. One of them the quality is pritty bad but that is due to the export from cubase.

2. On the heavier song there is a riff just before the outro solo that is out of time in a certain place.

If you find any other problems please tell me.

Reason I have no vocals is because I just recently bought the toneport and am now saving for a microphone.

College students don't earn alot of money
sounds pretty fuking sweet, the second one sounds a bit like maiden at the start, the only thing i could sugest is that you make the solos louder

great work
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
awesome job man and ya like randy said the solo should be louder other then that it's all good
Thanks for the compliments. I was also thinking about the solos being too quiet but then I thought they was all right.

Possibly because it grew on me and I knew what was being played so it sounded clear to me, if you get what I mean...

but yea Thanks
Heavy ****: Not really my style, but I have to say its pretty ****in sweet, my only crit would be the transaction between the opening riff and the clean picking, its very sudden and doesnt sound quite right but other than that great job dude...