HEY!!

I been looking at a fender Metal Head amp with the cab. Im in to metal and heavy rock and was wondering if you guys have any opinions on it. Its got all shining reviews and its suposed to be very loud, 550WATTS LOUD

AND basicly is it worth the money , bearing mind that i can get both the head and cab for half price!!! Uncle in the music biz

thank you
I will cut this short. Its a marketing scheme. Save your money and buy something better. Plus, its SS.
Yeah 550 watts is loud but don't you think it's too loud? I mean that set at 2 is probably more than enough for most gigs
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
I'll bet any money that a 100w tube stack would be louder.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by MetalToTheEnd
I'll bet any money that a 100w tube stack would be louder.

ok...tubes just sound louder they have the same output THE SAME OUTPUT
He never said tube heads had a greater output. He just said they'd be louder. And to address that, I don't think so. One-hundred watts tube would be *roughly* 300 watts SS.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
THey are 550 watts at 2 ohms. 400 at four. who knows at any higher...
That amp sucks. look at something else.
i dont know what kinda of **** everyone else is smokin but BUY THE DAMN THING!!!!!!! its awesome. just because its loud aint no reason not 2 buy it, u dont have 2 turn it all the way up, pussies.
if you like an mg but 30 times louder

no thanks...
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
For the money, you could go for a tube stack. Hmm... tubes or solid ****? You might as well get a Mode Four if you are going to get that.
Quote by Trivium09
o and it sounds great 2

Leave, now.

Its a terrible amp. 99% of solid state stacks are worthless.

Buying tubes = buying tone.
Quote by Trivium09
i dont know what kinda of **** everyone else is smokin but BUY THE DAMN THING!!!!!!! its awesome. just because its loud aint no reason not 2 buy it, u dont have 2 turn it all the way up, pussies.

dude you just think that because it looks cool and because it puts out 550 watts that it is a great amp, you don't know anything about the tone or anything and its also an ss which is most likely crap.

buy a tube amp

TuBuLaR bRo