I've started to get more into Rush over the past couple of months.

Feedback is the only CD of theirs I own on CD, but I've got quite a few on vinyl. I need to get them on CD, though, so I can put them on my computer and iPod.
Old Rush really rocks. Hemispheres, Fly by night, 2112, All the worlds a stage is a killer live album.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker

Feedback is the only CD of theirs I own on CD, but I've got quite a few on vinyl. I need to get them on CD, though, so I can put them on my computer and iPod.

if you want to hear a live song that proves someone out there is better than John Bonham, listen to any YYZ version live

huge zep fan but peart's better

-guitarshark
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker

talk to me on AIM, I can send some to you
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
dude neal peart is the god of drums there is no comparison. His solo's actually have a constant tempo and he makes a song like sound out of them. Bonham just whacks the drums. He has skill but he doesn't (didn't) know how to use it in his solo's.
The more recent Rush albums are far superior to the old albums if you ask me. I constantly listen to everything Rush did from Presto onward, although every now and then I'll give Permanent Waves and A Farewell To Kings a spin.
anyone without a lot of Rush albums needs to get Rush in Rio. It's a monster of a Live CD. The sound quality isn't amazing since it was in an open air soccer stadium but it showcases the greatest drum solo in the history of history.