sounds egyptian

-guitarshark
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
really nice egyptian sounding lick there, if you could just build a song around that it would be so badass!
I have to agree that it sounds quite a bit like the intro to Raining Blood (well at least part of the riff does) Good though.
I liked it. The recording quality wasnt the best, but I think it would be a cool riff with some drums and chords behind it. I can see the resemblance between it and Raining Blood too. Could you crit one or two of my songs/covers?

Metal riff

The Trooper

Crazy Train
the riff is awesome but i think u need a better recording good job
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
nice, the only thing I didn't like was the way you started the little licks before the beat. I know you were trying to do that, but I think it might sound a little better if you just started them on the beat...

hope that made sense
yeah, I didn't word that very well... there's no acctual rhythm part, but there's always a beat, weather it's acctually played or not, and there's a part where he starts before the beat, and that's the only part I don't like. Either way though, it's a good riff...

that probably didn't make much sense either