The Agile 2800 LP copy with the high output EMG looking pick-ups. How is that going to be quality wise vs an Epi Les Paul?
From what I hear, good.

I think [oops] ....I understand that EMG's are bright - mid rangy... custom-custom seymour duncan may be a good match.
It depends on what Epi LP you're talking about. If you're thinking of the standard, then yes. It will most likely be better. However, an Epi LP Plain Top may be better than the Agile. It really just depends on how high quality the wood on the Agile is.

I would suggest that you take a trip down to an Epi dealer and try out a bunch of Epiphones BEFORE you order the Agile. That way you have a good perspective on Epi LPs.

Also, I'd recommend that you go for the AL-3000 over the 2800. For a little bit more cash you get a LOT more. Hand-filed frets, thicker maple top, American wiring...Yeah. Go for the 3000 unless you really, REALLY love a color the 2800 comes in.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
anyone know if you can custom order a specific color for the AL-3000?
Hm...I don't know. Try e-mailing Rondo Music. They might just do that while they're still a small company. I'm sure it would cost extra, but I bet they'd do it.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
OP- have you played the Agile yet? Maybe the pups would be okay for now?
I already have an Epi Les Paul. I love the color of the Blue Agile 2800 and I didn't know how that would be compared to mine. I was thinking of buying it as a second guitar. It was either a second guitar or something else I can waste my money on.
It should be a bit better sounding than your Epi. It has an all mahogany body, while the Epi has a mahogany/alder body. Other than that, it should be about the same.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar