I am selling my RGT42DXFMTLF right now to upgrade. What is the minimum I should accept for it used? I paid 1000 for it new. It is in pristine condition, with a couple tiny dings (they dont even go through the finish) on the back of the headstock.

Please help
Last edited by BummHuggett at Jun 7, 2006,
Oh, forgot to mention. I installed Active Emg's (81,85).
The most Retarded Name on UG!
75 bucks. to me. ill pay shipping.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
pics??/////
Quote by GuitarJunkie
i look down upon men who dont masturbate on a regular basis..they are helping perpetuate prostate cancer..and they are lying if they say the dont

now its time for me to go reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

It is perfect except for the dings in the headstock. Will someone please help me??
The most Retarded Name on UG!
Quote by BummHuggett
I am selling my RGT42DXFMTLF right now to upgrade. What is the minimum I should accept for it used? I paid 1000 for it new. It is in pristine condition, with a couple tiny dings (they dont even go through the finish) on the back of the headstock.

Please help

look at the model it amazes me haha i mean RGT42DXFMTLF thats hecka long lol its like yeah im sellin a RGT42DXFMTLF lol thats a mouthful and in that model theres like a size and maybe a channel lol
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Sorry, there are alot of really immature people on here, as you can see. I don't know much about that model, so I can't really help you either.
Gear
Left-Handed Schecter C-1 Stealth
Left-Handed Fender Standard Strat

EHX Little Big Muff
Boss DS-2
EHX PolyChorus

Orange Rocker 30 Head

Next Purchases:
My take is, if you can fool an idiot who dont know the integrity of the Edge Pro II bridge, then you probably can get around $700-800. But if its someone who really knows Ibanez, then they might NOT want it at all or will buy it cheap, around $300-500. Oh yeah, and re-assemble back the old IBZ INF pickups and you save the EMGs for urself if possible.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic