This is a vid I made a while back. It's just some original riffage and some soloing, but it isn't my best. Here's the link:
Clickitigasm

By the way, If there's two parts to the vid, the distorted and non-distorted part at the end - watch that, too.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Last edited by Kartman at Jun 8, 2006,
Nice guitar. It was pretty sloppy and there wasnt really a rhythm. It got better when you turned the distortion off. That main noodly riff was okay but when you tried to throw licks inbetween it then the groove got thrown off.

Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
Kinda painful. It doesn't flow very much. You should try to combine the riff thingy and lead parts at the same time. It will not be such a change to rhythm and lead.
your left handed......ergo, it sucked

no really i agree with shoestick....but i hate watching left handed players cause its hard for me too see what there doing backwards like that
sick guitar, man, not bad but tighten up those chops, how long you been playin, i agree with shoestick too
Peace , Love , Death Metal

Quote by Super_Duper_Guy
It probably started at $55 but then he thought "You know what? F&*$ them. 1 dollar extra. pwned noobs."
That bastard...
^Like I said, that wasn't my best. I've been playing for roughly 3 years.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
i gotta agree with shoestick man, the intro was cool, but then you started trying to throw these licks in between the next riff, and it threw off the rythm and goofed it up...while i know you said it ain't your best, it was still okay, but it just needs some work...btw the tiny blurb in the end was sorta funny, nice guitar too...

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372803
gorgeous jag

nice shirt

there's more to soloing than just playing the root note a couple octaves up.