I've gotten the Big Muff about five months ago and have been using it on and off since then. It's a great pedal, but I'm finding it hard to find the right tone, I'm looking for a real nice chunky rhythm tone used mainly for for rhythm, not lead. I've scoured the internet for settings but haven't been able to find any to my liking. If any other owners of the Big Muff have used any settings that they would like to share, I'd really appreciate it, thank you
I guess Smashing Pumpkins pre- Mellon Collie, back in the Gish and Siamese Dreams days or perhaps White Blood Cells White Stripes.
I keep the sustain at about nine o'clock, tone around 12, and volum around 12. Sometimes I change the tone around. I like it a little bassier.

but if youhave a russian big muff, I use all knobs but volume at 11, and volume at 3 o'clock
Quote by dirtyboots
I keep the sustain at about nine o'clock, tone around 12, and volum around 12. Sometimes I change the tone around. I like it a little bassier.

but if youhave a russian big muff, I use all knobs but volume at 11, and volume at 3 o'clock

No, I have an American made one, thanks for the setting
*Closed, check out the settings sticky up at the top.*
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.