hi! just wanna learn some new classical songs without lyrics, like classical gas, tears in the rain, always with u always with me and spanish romance. CHEERS!
Well if I'm not mistaken, all actual classical doesn't have any lyrics. But I'm not an expert, so I could be mistaken. But are you looking for new songs to learn, or just telling us that you want to learn new stuff? Come on dude, be specific in your posts.
Quote by doggy_hat
And I can always borrow my friend's urine.

Love is the water of life, drink it with heart and soul---Rumi

----i love to drink----
Under the category of the 'classical guitarists', they tend to focus on pieces from the baroque, renaissance and romantic/classical periods. In the case of certain pieces, there ARE lyrics, though very seldom performed with singing. And no, I'm not referring to contempory singing.

Secondly, Classical Gas is a soft rock fingerstyle piece, not classical.
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats

It's got lyrics but it's a great song.

Without lyrics:

X Japan - Endless Rain.

edit: Jose is probably not classical. lol.
Always with me Always with you is Joe Satriani. I wouldn't consider him Classical.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Quote by Tenacious Me
Always with me Always with you is Joe Satriani. I wouldn't consider him Classical.

that isn't remotely classical, infact satriani is as far away from classical as one is likely to get (now you'll probablly find some stupid example to counter what i've just said but w/e )
--------------------------------------------------------