Hey, just submitted a tab for a new up and comming metal band called Architects, and when i went to submit it, it said that they weren't in the database and that i had to provide a link so they could check out if they were a signed band or not (which they are). So, i put a link to their website at the top of my powertab... and yet it was denied, any help on what to do or who to contact? Cheers.
On their MySpace page, they described themselves as "Metal/Hardcore/Metal".

The band calls themselves hardcore...between that and the fact that the stuff on the page sounds hardcore, I'd say that we've got pretty good proof that they are, in fact, hardcore. Now shut your mouth, foo'!

Hardcore is like... Converge or Comeback kid...
Seriously if you heard their album.. you'd know they were metal.
please don't repost this here, its in the site feedback already

and if they call themselves hardcore, then they are infact hardcore. metal kids don't call themselves hardcore
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
if they call themselves hardcore, then they are infact hardcore. metal kids don't call themselves hardcore
Exactly.

Well actually it say's Metal/Hardcore/Metal... kinda implies more metal?
And yes i know its in the feedback site but i thought i'd start a thread for them anyway
so if feeder were to categorise themselves black metal/black metal/black metal, they would be black metal?

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.