Some one posted this in another thread:

And I was wondering how did they do that? I want to make one of my current rig. Anyone? Sorry, if its been asked before, I already searched.
Gear:
Ibanez GRX40
Ibanez GSR200
Givson Jazz Acoustic
Marshall MG15DFX
Ibanez BSA10
Boss MT-2
Boss CS-3
Boss TR-2
Akai Variwah
Ibanez Paul Gilbert Picks
Ernie Ball Cables
Ibanez Cables
D'addario .9s (forever)
You know you've been noobed out when the answer to your question is "paint"...

Gear:
Ibanez GRX40
Ibanez GSR200
Givson Jazz Acoustic
Marshall MG15DFX
Ibanez BSA10
Boss MT-2
Boss CS-3
Boss TR-2
Akai Variwah
Ibanez Paul Gilbert Picks
Ernie Ball Cables
Ibanez Cables
D'addario .9s (forever)
It's not paint. All the charts are EXACTLY THE SAME it can't be paint. Steve Vai has one on his site, so does Yngwie and I think Dragonforce has one on their site. It is some kind of program.
Quote by Cheesepuff
It's not paint. All the charts are EXACTLY THE SAME it can't be paint. Steve Vai has one on his site, so does Yngwie and I think Dragonforce has one on their site. It is some kind of program.

Dude...it's paint. The guys on guitargeek.com do theres that way. Some of them might use other paint programs that are more advanced...but it's still paint.
Dude, that's definitely not paint. Look at the detailed stuff.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
^They aren't lieing, its paint. Go look around on guitargeek for more info.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by Dr. No

Quote by guitargeek.com
Q: What computer programs do you use to draw the layouts?

GuitarGeek: We use a simple combination of over-priced graphics programs like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to render the fetching images you see on the site. We basically illustrate all the images in Illustrator and prep them for the web in Photoshop.

And if you read down a bit further they threaten to sue for copying their layouts
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by BorisTheFish

Thats how they make the amps and effects. Most of the users on that site don't have access to those types of graphics software. They use paint to make their own rigs. Paint works just fine.
Quote by Dr. No

Quote by guitargeek.com

Q: What computer programs do you use to draw the layouts?

GuitarGeek: We use a simple combination of over-priced graphics programs like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to render the fetching images you see on the site. We basically illustrate all the images in Illustrator and prep them for the web in Photoshop.

Quote by BorisTheFish

I meant that the people who steal the little pictures from guitargeek use paint to do it.