Hey Guys

Im wondering if anyone can help me, the other day i saw metallica preform Orion live and i want to know what sort of effect that Rob Trujilio uses at the start of the song. This is because my band is talking about covering it and i really want that effect!

Thanks In Advance For Any Help
Damn the version I saw has been removed due to copyright infringement, but if u listen to the original track isnt that the same thing?
While we are on the subject, what Metallica CD should I get (if I can only get one) that really showcase's Cliff's ability.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
i'd say MOP or RTL.

kill em all really just has anesthesia, which most of us have already d/l-ed lol.
Mmmm thats a hard one! Id say Kill em all cause of the bass solo, but the other 2 are just as good id say! O by the way Deliriumbassist i tried the effects u said on my bass pod and it sounds great!!! cheers man you've helped alot!
Last edited by Muse-Citizen at Jun 8, 2006,
Not really, And Justice For All had better drums and some better guitar in some spots but the bass is damn near unintelligible if you know what i mean
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
Quote by Face The Slayer
Not really, And Justice For All had better drums and some better guitar in some spots but the bass is damn near unintelligible if you know what i mean

Yeah, you couldn't even hear the bass in that album for ****.
Spector Legend 4 Custom
Ashton AB-2
Dunlop 105Q Crybaby
Ibanez PD7 Overdrive
SWR LA 15 (dead)
Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II
Gallien-Krueger Neo 212
Quote by ratbollocks
Yeah, you couldn't even hear the bass in that album for ****.

It was done as a tribute to the late Cliff Burton
Quote by Muse-Citizen
Mmmm thats a hard one! Id say Kill em all cause of the bass solo, but the other 2 are just as good id say! O by the way Deliriumbassist i tried the effects u said on my bass pod and it sounds great!!! cheers man you've helped alot!

no problem mate... you'll prolly get a better sound off the bass pod than my digitech:P
Quote by Deliriumbassist
no problem mate... you'll prolly get a better sound off the bass pod than my digitech:P

Take a look at my DMusic, that'll let u know how it sounds