I have a peavey valveking 112, it sounds real good but the speaker just makes it sound noisy and bassy and not really clear, i want to put in a eminence texas heat because its supposed to be a realy gritty and clear speaker. so do You think it will help a lot? and make my amp really sound good? thanks
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
I was thinking the same dam thing lol, I'll watch this thread
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
changing out the speaker on an amp can make a huge difference. The valveking can have a great tone with the right setup. I havent heard the Eminence texas heat but i can tell you that celestions are very nice sounding speakers. read some reviews on the eminence speakers and see how other people think they sound.
yeah thats what i was wondering cus the reviews for them are incredible, like it has 10 out of 10 on everything by every person. plus i watched the review for the krankenstein head and cab and they talked alot about the speakers. i guess they must be really good .im gonna get one as sonn as i get the chedda. thanks
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords