http://myspace.com/pangaeatheory

go to that site and click the song Hot Chick. its an ok song. i would like some feed back on the solo. i improvised it in the key of B. also feedback on the entire song would be nice. thx much.

D.
I thought I was the only one... Dammit.
the song is good, sounds kinda monotone, you should to try to add in a breakdown or two just to get some feeling into it. but the solo was pretty sweet. i liked how it came out of the song.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
Pretty solid. It needs a little more though. If I were you, I'd play 6 verses, then a 12 minute solo, another 6 verses and an end
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
thx much. i will take into consideration the breakdown. its not a bad idea.
i thought it was pretty good except for one thing. i hate where you strum the chord, let it ring, and wait part. i think it needs a little guitar fill or something. am i the only one that doesnt like that part? good song though.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
that was a pretty sick solo, i like how it came in. the distortion and licks used at the begining of the solo sounded very black sabbathy,kind of like the paranoid solo. after that it was good too, not too long, not too short. keep up the good work bro
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
umm not sure. i think theres a new feature wear u can have more. i had the singer put it on so i dont really know.

thx for responses everyone. ive been doubting myself in guitar a bit lately. im not practicing like i should. but im glad to see im not getting worse.

thx.
D.