anti-flag
rules!

does anyone know where i can find the "no paradise" bass tab?
Just out of curiosity... though I'm not extremely familiar with their music,, have you listened to any of their older stuff?

The songs about how corprate america is evil and screwing everyone over?
Big companies are evil?

no?

Thats cause their new CD is in wal-mart, the biggest corperation I know of
Could you post this in the existing Anti Flag threads.

I agree with dustafust.
Anti-Flag is awesome. "Die For The Government" is one of my favorite songs.
Their CD isn't at my town's Wal-Mart. They aren't into the whole "freedom of speech" thing there...
But I have to agree, for being so "anti-corporation", they sold out big time by signing with RCA. But whatever, their new CD is great, and I still love them.
I've seen their CD at Wal Mart many a time.......er, I mean my friend has

But seriously, If you're into that sort of generic, preachy, bullcrap, then more power to ya.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I've seen their CD at Wal Mart many a time.......er, I mean my friend has

But seriously, If you're into that sort of generic, preachy, bullcrap, then more power to ya.

If by power, you mean...stupidcrappymusic to ya. I agree.
their older stuff is waaayy better, i went to their mayday gig in london and it fukin rocked, i met them and everything,
btw im not even gna bother tryin 2 comment on the whole selling out thing, coz i love ther old stuff and i dnt realli wana say ther crap or nethin but ther new album is a bit lame.
anti-flag.... has sold-out

just because they moved to a bigger label?

what better way to get your music out there?

but i guess its "cool" to not be successful
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss OD-2
Boss TR-2
Boss RV-3 (best pedal ever!)
Boss BF-3
Line 6 DL4
Peavy Delta Blues 2x10
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by outofmyelement?
anti-flag.... has sold-out

just because they moved to a bigger label?

what better way to get your music out there?

but i guess its "cool" to not be successful

You obviously don't care about bands compromising their integrity and going against things that they previously believed (or said that they believed).
but do you think that anti flag maybe is using this bigger label to spread the message of how corrupt these companys are?

i guess it may be this way in anti flags case....

but i just bugs me when people say bands "sell out"
just because they went to a major label....
being signed is a good thing
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss OD-2
Boss TR-2
Boss RV-3 (best pedal ever!)
Boss BF-3
Line 6 DL4
Peavy Delta Blues 2x10
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by outofmyelement?
but do you think that anti flag maybe is using this bigger label to spread the message of how corrupt these companys are?

i guess it may be this way in anti flags case....

but i just bugs me when people say bands "sell out"
just because they went to a major label....
being signed is a good thing

i get wot u mean but anti-flag hav always been about the message instead of the money but now it seems 2 look lyke they are doing it for the money and they are losing a lot of fans becoz of it
Quote by somethingfunni
i get wot u mean but anti-flag hav always been about the message instead of the money but now it seems 2 look lyke they are doing it for the money and they are losing a lot of fans becoz of it

Thats cuz so many people are d*cks who judge bands by their record label.
And why does Anti-Flag blow?? Because they sing about issues that are important to them? Because they have some decent riffs? Or is it just because they aren't part of your "cool underground scene" anymore? Maybe they aren't as "punk" as they used to be, but they're still awesome, and their songs still have great messages.

Oh, and to answer the threadstarters question, i have no idea where to find the tab.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jun 8, 2006,
Quote by neidnarb11890
Thats cuz so many people are d*cks who judge bands by their record label.
And why does Anti-Flag blow?? Because they sing about issues that are important to them? Because they have some decent riffs? Or is it just because they aren't part of your "cool underground scene" anymore? Maybe they aren't as "punk" as they used to be, but they're still awesome, and their songs still have great messages.

Oh, and to answer the threadstarters question, i have no idea where to find the tab.

Amen to that
^ Actually it's because they're music is boring, pretentious, repetitive, attracts the most annoying people as fans, further the whole "I know everything about politics because I hate George Bush." mindset and they have a singer who feels the need to make weird, annoying bawling noises for no apparent reason.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
^ Actually it's because they're music is boring, pretentious, repetitive, attracts the most annoying people as fans, further the whole "I know everything about politics because I hate George Bush." mindset and they have a singer who feels the need to make weird, annoying bawling noises for no apparent reason.

They talk about WAY more than just Bush. They were putting out political stuff WAY before Bush took office. I don't think their music is boring at all. They've got some decent guitar riffs, and #2 is sick on bass.

I will give you the fact that Justin isn't a great singer though.