Anybody else have a gloss black finish guitar?I own a Schecter Omen 6 with the gloss black finish. What is the best way to clean it? I love the color, but every fingerprint shows. I have been using a glass lens cleaning cloth, but I have notice small scratches, is this just going to get worse and worse until the finish looks like ****, or is their a way to stop or prevent this? Thanks for the help!
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
unfortunatly black has a habit of showing scratches using a glasses dust cloth is fine as long as you make sure theres no dirt on it i usually wipe my guitars every time i play then use somthing like dunlop guitar polish or similar and be careful with belt buckles they always scratch!
Epi 57 lespaul Goldtop
60's Vintage Kay
Jim Dunlop Wah
Crate VTX200S
Yeah, it is a fairly new guitar and it already has small scratches on it. Thanks for the advice! (I always make sure that my shirt is clean and that I don't have a belt on when I play)
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
I just got a black Omen 6, with factory scratches. I haven't really played it much. Don't have an opinion on it yet.
yup they scratch like a biotch shame... my hellraiser has a load on it aswell its like 2 months old
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.