ok guys just to know if i could put a tremolo floyd, pro edge i dont know something like that in my hardtail guitar -_-......schecter c1 exotic
yes, I believe it could be done, contact Schecter and ask them.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
ok it can be done GREAT!, but i think if i wanna fit a floyd rose or something, i will have to drill a hole -_- im not sure..... and i think a hole is not good on a guitar.. i dont really know, if anyone here is a technician or something plz tell more about this.. thx!
if u want a floyd rose or somehtign you'll hav to carve a big hole in ur guitar.... i'd just buy a new guitar
Get a Stetsbar tremelo; they are very good and only require screwing in the new screws. www.stetsbar.com
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
do they really work that well, it seems pretty good, anyone has used those stetsbar b4?
^Floyd roses wont be much cheaper... plus the money it will take to get the routing and installation done. Its not worth it man, save up for a new guitar.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Installing a Floyd on a hardtail guitar requires major surgery. As for the price on the Stetsbar, an OFR costs about $150 and a tech would charge anywhere from $150-$250 for the routing/installation.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
NOT WORTH THE MONEY AND TIME, save it and keep your fixed bridge. It will be useful some day, trust me. And buy a new guitar with a reliable floyd rose licenced or OFRs.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
yeah ic now is not worth. ill just sabe for a high end ibanez like i was planning to thx!!! guys u really help a lot (o_o)/)
I'd have to give you a swift kick in the ass for even bringing a router close to that guitar. Why ruin a good thing?
Quote by Slavik
I'd have to give you a swift kick in the ass for even bringing a router close to that guitar. Why ruin a good thing?

if done properly the results can be well worth it
its still best to get a nother guitar with a reliable floyd rose. I dont think he be wanking that whammy at all all the time. And why reccommend those ugly stretbars? They only good on Gibson lespauls or sg's style.....
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Quote by SGStrummer61
Get a Stetsbar tremelo; they are very good and only require screwing in the new screws. www.stetsbar.com

How good are they? Im highly considering getting one now.
People have writen reviews about it and say that they are very nice and hold tune very well.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
yep, as long as you have a good nut and locking tuners and everything on your guitar is set up perfect then yeh it will holds its tune
Do stetbars have one that works for string through body guitars? By locking nut, do you mean just the nut of the guitar (The thing were the strings dig in at the end of the neck right before they go to the tuning pegs but it locks). Is it possible to put one on if you just have a regular ol' nut?

Edit: I researched, a string lock is what its called.
Quote by haveaniceday233
no im not the typical kind of guy who wants to play fall out boy and all that shi*t its pretty gay so no i wouldnt sell out

Quote by hardrock1315
Yeah, selling out totally changes your sexual preference.
Last edited by Warhead666 at Jun 10, 2006,
ok guys i have one friend and is making the routing for 130... do u think thats a good price... and what kind of tremolo are on the market i dotn konw a thing about them... i only know floyd rose..but i dont kow the diferences between them so if anyone can help it would be goooood DDD thx!!!
omg those kahler seems pretty good... imgoing to ask my friend about them, but if someone can talk about them it would be nice =)
Quote by Warhead666
Do stetbars have one that works for string through body guitars? By locking nut, do you mean just the nut of the guitar (The thing were the strings dig in at the end of the neck right before they go to the tuning pegs but it locks). Is it possible to put one on if you just have a regular ol' nut?

Edit: I researched, a string lock is what its called.

no, locking nuts are larger than normal nuts. and to the yoyoloco 130 seems alright aslong as they do a good job and have done it before