I found an Engl Powerball for a total £150 including postage.
Its from china though and its on ebay? do you think its fake? I have a suspision but i dont know they made fake amps.
Would like a quick reply please.
Quote by jmac72187
I am betting that is fake

Damn it. Its sooo anoying cos im getting people to chip in for a new amp for my friends birthday, and its hard getting a good amp for cheap.
well an epi valve hunior is 140 american for a combo. super simpel, its TUBE only 5 wattss, one channel, but very reliable and good tone
It is fake or you are a troll. This is the second 'OMG faxxor?!' thread today.
Quote by Roc8995
It is fake or you are a troll. This is the second 'OMG faxxor?!' thread today.

Sorry. Yeah pretty sure its fake. Just got a bit carrried away with the "too good to be true price".

Here if you want to take a look

anyway. He wants to get a line 6 spider. i dont think this is a wise decision as if he saves up an extra £150-£200or so he could get a peavey xxx combo or something. Which would be soo much better. He plays metal, but not the "kse" type that requires a smooth low end distortion.
I bet it's fake, but if you buy with a credit card don't you have a lot of protection? You should do that one thing when you get a temp. credit card that is good for only one purchase and buy that with it. That way you can't get your identity stolen or your credit card.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
I'ts probably fake, for one thing I've seen all those pics on other Powerball auctions as in the EXACT same ones, heres the proof

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ENGL-POWERBALL-TUBE-guitar-amp-head-w-Z-5-pedal_W0QQitemZ7420441275QQihZ016QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

sorry I don't know how to make links into cool little click here things
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
It's either a fake, or pictures of the real thing, but you wouldn't receive anything for your money.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
It's either a fake, or pictures of the real thing, but you wouldn't receive anything for your money.

Its fake.

Those pictures are from other auctions that have been up recently.
ive seen alot of fake guitars from china lately too so its fake no doubt a gibson starting for $1 **** like that
Yeah, I thought I've seen those pitures before hwen I first saw that. Anyways engls dont' usually come cheap. They seem to retain value well.