Ok, Im sorry if this doesnt go here, but they are thrash/Hardcore.
Whats your opinions on the band Now and Then (Early 90's)
well ive only heard ratamahatta, bullet the blue sky, and the waste by these guys and they all rock! theyer not what i expected though. great band
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
their early stuff is pure thrash
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Quote by False_God
Ok, Im sorry if this doesnt go here, but they are thrash/Hardcore.
Whats your opinions on the band Now and Then (Early 90's)

If they're thrash take it to the metal forum.
Well, I guess this goes here since thier style changed. Oh, and it's Groove/Hardcore BTW. I like their older stuff a lot more, but the newer material (Dante XXI) sounds good also. I have Arise and it owns. Awesome (what Sepultura is ). All IMO.

BTW, is Roots good to buy? I've heard it's Nu Metalish.
Quote by GiantRaven
Whats the old stuff like? I don't know very much about it

Death/Thrash - Morbid Visions to Beneath the Remains
Pure Thrash - Arise
Groove/Post Thrash - Chaos AD and Roots
Post thrash? Okay that's just absurd.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
Post thrash? Okay that's just absurd.

Post Thrash is pretty much another word for Groove (Pantera, Machine Head, etc).

EDIT: Clicky
Last edited by SGRocker0791 at Jun 11, 2006,
Theirs something about max that makes him that bit better than derrick. tho derrick comes close VERY close to max,just max beats him by one point!
Under A Pale Grey Sky (the live album) is bloody good as well. It was recorded on the last date of the Roots tour, just before Max left, and he sounds utterly furious throughout. Plus, it goes through pretty much their whole career. Awesome.
I like old Sepultura but their new CD Dante XXI just rubbed me the wrong way...Roots was awesome and so was Arise...too bad **** happens...
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Man it sucks about igor leaving, I thought for once sepultura was returning and now this.
It must suck to be them because imo Igor is not replacable...: (
chaos AD is amazing Roots is ****in incredible! incidently can anyone do a drum tab for Endangered Species?
Quote by GiantRaven
I do prefer Derrick Green still though

You're the first person I've ever heard say that... I dont even know many people that like Sepultura post-Max
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Quote by Slaughtered
You're the first person I've ever heard say that... I dont even know many people that like Sepultura post-Max

My opinions have changed since then

I now view them as equals

yeah this definitely should go in the metal forum, but hardcore kids should respect and acknowledge this band as well.
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Their last album, Dante XXI is very good IMO. They should keep doing albums on this level, and change their name from Sepultura. I think they'd get more people liking them if they just dropped the Sepultura name once and for all, since it's nothing like the old group. Then people may stop comparing them with Max Cavalera's Sepultura all the time.

I think they're coming out with a new album next year. Anyone heard about it?
what are they doing in hardcore forum?
світ втомився від вас
Quote by shai_savant
their early stuff is pure thrash

thrashy oldschool death ftw
its metal. not more, not less. theres no hardcore at all
світ втомився від вас