it's right underneath my fuse. it's a 3-position switch

A - OFF - B

between the fuse and the switch, it says "slo-blo / ground"
what amp is it?
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
thanks. it's the ground... duh

i am the "pig-in-slop" owner of a brand new (to me) boogie 50 cal. that thing gets better every frakkin' day. now i just gotta mod my guitar.