Hey guys, most props go out to Dashboard89 (http://www.myspace.com/allisonisstartingaband) she did the instrumental parts.

I only did the vocals, which are not good.
So anyways
please crit.

www.aotime.com/private/fy/Daniel Powter - Bad Day Final.mp3 -> High Quality
www.aotime.com/private/fy/badday128.mp3 -> Low Quality (quicker to load)
Wow that sounded great, you have a great singing voice. Nice work!
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
i thought it was good i dont like that song its not my type of music but apart from 1 or 2 notes i thought it was better than the original well done.
not a fan of any double tracked voice, unless there's harmonizing going on. A bit annoying, but it's just me. Other than that, vocals were really decent.

Piano is perfect, as far as I can tell.

Great job.
Last edited by GardenGnome26 at Jun 9, 2006,
sweet.

Awesome vocals.

Thanks for doing this with me.

edit: I had to listen to it like twice to even hear the mistakes that I made because you covered them nicely...with that amazing voice of yours..
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
Last edited by Dashboard89 at Jun 8, 2006,
That's very good, the only thing I don't like is the random double tracked harmonizing.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
Spot on. Amazing. Your vocals are amazing. Piano was amazing also. The song gets annoying, but you did it amazingly...
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
FREAKING AWESOME. 9.5/10
amazing vocals too.
only a couple of bad notes but no ones perfect.
*suggestion* replace the double tracking with a backup singer or a recording of you singing the backup...but don't double track it.
EDIT: oh yeah piano was pretttttty much perfect btw. gj to both of you!
Last edited by mr. jones3642 at Jun 9, 2006,
Quote by imnopunkrocker9
sounds good...its pretty good since i hate that f***ing song...

the song choice was mine..I was messing around with my keyboard and started playing it some how, and ended up investing a day into learning, then I realized I couldn't sing it, and I did decent on the keyboard and didn't want to ruin it with my vocals, so I asked Joey, whose voice has always amazed me, and he was kind enough to do it. So there is the story.

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
dash, i love your keyboard, i acutally thought it was a panio, i could slighlighly pickup the midi feel, but its good for a keyboard. thanks everyone, who commented. I know my vocals are off, sorry, i could re record them but i dont know if ill get them anywhere near as good as that version. plus daniel does the double tracking but he dosent do it like i did with the pesudo harmonisying (pesudo because it wasnt good, and it wasnt even real harmonizing it was off)

anyways thanks to all the commented.
my keyboard usually doesn't sound that real when it's recorded, but I got these gold tipped cables from radio shack, and now it sounds great. I think the higher notes sound more midi.

Yes, thanks to all who commented.

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK