Well, my friend is going to buy an interface and i was going to get a good software for recording. I was mainly looking at Acid Pro, Sonar, and Cubase. Which ones are the best and why??? I am not too much of an expert on this, and this is why i need help!!!
Ive used Acid Pro and some of the Adobe products, they have a steep learning curve for most of the advanced cooler things. Ive never used Sonar of Cubase so i cant say which is better but Acid is definetely at the top of the list. Cost also shouldnt be an issue....Limewire baby.
yes, i know but i cant find a working file of acid pro on limewire....i can tell when the file is way to small to be legit...hah legit...how did you find acid pro??
don't get acid. I have it, and I don't understand a single feature that it's worth the $300+ for. I have Acid Pro 5, and I'm just now, after having it for about a year, getting to the better features.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
I use cubase,easy use (setups a bitch though),but overall very nice progream
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Some programs require you to have an external sound card belonging to that company like pro tools so you cant illegally dl it.

Do you have a Mac or Pc.

Cubase is ok but i'd rather pro tools. Try logic tohugh that is a great program.
- Satch is awsome -
I use cubase, it's pretty easy to use once you learn the shortcuts. Although I'd rather use Pro Tools It's even easier and simpler to use. Although I don't really have enough money to buy a Digidesign interface.
If my post didn't make any sense it's because it wasn't suppose to.
Yes I know my username sucks and no I don't like Nirvana
Protools has all this proprietary crap...
IMO the learning curve shouldn't cripple a program...Adobe's entry did that for me, it's just generally hard to use IMO. Acid is alright, never really stood out that much. Cubase is pretty good, standard fare.
I personally use Mackie Tracktion. It's easy to understand, but works really well. There's a demo at www.tracktion.com
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Cubase Cubase Cubase Sx3
Quote by rockon1824
I hope you're kidding dude. They won't even have a drum section, why would they have a car tyre section?
I've been using Cubase for a while now, I even got the 3 DVDs that teach you how to use it and yeah, it's pretty effing sweet!
acid pro is easy and a good program to record
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by Koolcow
Well, my friend is going to buy an interface and i was going to get a good software for recording. I was mainly looking at Acid Pro, Sonar, and Cubase. Which ones are the best and why??? I am not too much of an expert on this, and this is why i need help!!!

See this post about music production software.

http://homestudio-recording.blogspot.com/